This city is set up for students. With a large proportion of the population under 25, Dunedin offers everything a student needs and its natural features include everything an adventurous student wants.
How to Apply
We will give you a call to make a time to either have a chat over the phone or in person at Dive Otago. We can hopefully answer any questions you may have and let you know a little more about what is involved in the programme.
Make note of:
- Your career goals
- Your availabiltiy
- Any relevant medical questions
- Your current experience level
You can either do this by making an appointment to enrol at the dive centre or you can fill out an enrolment.
To apply for:
- Diploma in Professional Scuba Instruction (Beginner to Instructor): Online application
- National Certificate in Diving Foundation (Beginner to Rescue Diver ): Online application
- National Certificate in Diving Leadership (Divemaster)
- National Certificate in Diving Instruction (IDC and Specialty Instructor)
If you have any questions
call 0800 DIVE OTAGO
or TEXT 0212661868
Study in the Student Capital of New Zealand!
Dunedin Dive Sites offer a huge variety for all experience levels
Explore our interactive map of the area, download info sheets and advice about diving in and around Otago.
Chris Garroway - Dive Instructor
"I've dived with Manta Rays nearly every day for the past 2 and a half years. In over 1200 dives I've seen Tiger Sharks, Hammerheads, hundreds of turtles...."
Compare our Courses
Choosing the right course is an important consideration. Please think carefully about where you want to go with your diving career and the best path to get you there.
Dive Otago is a Dive Centre in Dunedin, New Zealand. Find out more about what we do and who we are.
Dive Otago is an audited and approved sub-contractor of Academy of Diving Trust