Aqua Lung Titan LX
The ever-popular Titan LX is not only light weight and travel friendly, it comes standard with Aqua Lung’s auto-closure device (ACD). The ease of breathing is rated superior on the ANSTI breathing machine. All this, along with an attractive mid-range price, makes the Titan LX a sure value.
- Theauto-closure device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage thereby ensuring top performance (Watch the Video ▶)
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, provides superior and consistent performace from the beginning of diving to the end (Watch the Video ▶)
- Environmentally sealed to provide internal first stage protection and performance (Watch the Video ▶)
- A pneumatically-balanced second stage results in superior ease-of-breathing (Watch the Video ▶)
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 1 HP port
- Lighter weight makes it a great travel companion
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Compatible with nitrox, up to 40% O2, new out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp (Watch the Video ▶)
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
*excludes tanks and weights - read our terms of service when you checkout!