Scubapro Seawing Nova II
The multi-award winning Scubapro Seawing Nova II fin delivers the manoeuvrability and power of a blade fin with the kicking efficiency and comfort of a split fin. Composed of ultra durable Monoprene®, the light-weight Seawing Nova II generates thrust using an articulated hinge which allows the wing-like blade to pivot. This super comfortable fin is great for cruising around or swimming in tight spots, allowing great movement with little to no ankle or leg strain. It's also a good fin for those that like to frog-kick!
The Seawing Nova II also comes in a range of colours so you can coordinate them the rest of your dive gear.
- Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed manoeuvring, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Built with space-age Monoprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance or stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45° angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
*excludes tanks and weights - read our terms of service when you checkout!