Mens Aqua Lung SolAfx Wetsuit
It's not diving in cold water that divers dislike, it's being cold while diving. Aqua Lung is ready to assist with its new SolAfx cold water wetsuits. This across-the- chest zipper, hood-attached suit is made completely out of our four-way stretch, Aqua Flex 8mm and 7mm neoprene so you can be warm and comfortable at the same time. Say good-bye to the cold and slide into a SolAfx today.
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
- Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection against any water ingress through the zipper
- "Skin In" gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs (Watch the Video ▶)
- Kidney Pads; Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out (Watch the Video ▶)
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags due to the tighter weave. This keeps your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
- Neoprene is a non-petroleum based material, which makes it easier on the environment to produce and dispose of
- An improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulators exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out
*excludes tanks and weights - read our terms of service when you checkout!