Espadon Competition Suit
The Beuchat Espadon Competition is an open cell pre-formed 5mm Spearfishing wetsuit with a Jacket (without zip) and Long Johns, which can be sold separately. The Espadon Competition 5mm is designed to be worn all year round.
- Ultra soft neoprene Elaskin X 8.6 combining maximum comfort and durability
- Open cell interior for maximum warmth
- Ergofit: ergonomic cut, with attention paid to every detail for maximum comfort
- Back-cut : special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
- 360° one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
- Finishes: matching neoprene hems on the wrists, ankles and face, lycra hem on the jacket
- Reinforcements: elbows and knees made from anti-abrasion Supratex, non-slip 3D-Grip sternal support
- Camouflaged padded sternal reinforcement: greater stability and comfort, for carrying long and powerful weapons
- Beaver tail: ergonomic profile to avoid thickness between the thighs, double-button fastening
- PreCut System (Beuchat patent): Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants
- Braca Concept (Beuchat patent): a zipless fly that is simple to use, discreet and hygienic
- Jackets and trousers can be sold separately
*excludes tanks and weights - read our terms of service when you checkout!