Rocksea Competition 5mm Suit
The Beuchat Rocksea Competition Spearfishing Suit is the latest in camouflage technology.
After 50 years Beuchat breaks new ground in camouflage spearfishing suits, by being the first to create a camouflage compromised of actual photographs assembled in 3D using Trigonometric calculation software.
- Trigocamo: innovative and exclusive 3 Dimensional camouflage gear
- Ultra soft neoprene Elaskin X 8.6 combining maximum comfort and durability
- Open cell interior for maximum warmth
- Ergofit: ergonomic cut, with attention paid to every detail for maximum comfort
- Back-cut : special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
- 360° one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
- Finishes: matching neoprene hems on the wrists, ankles and face, lycra hem on the jacket
- Reinforcements: elbows and knees made from anti-abrasion Supratex, non-slip 3D-Grip sternal support
- Camouflaged padded sternal reinforcement: greater stability and comfort, for carrying long and powerful weapons
- Beaver tail: ergonomic profile to avoid thickness between the thighs, double-button fastening
- PreCut System (Beuchat patent): Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants
- Braca Concept (Beuchat patent): a zipless fly that is simple to use, discreet and hygienic
- Jackets and trousers can be sold separately
*excludes tanks and weights - read our terms of service when you checkout!